2017-05-15: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Pixel Havoc'
2017-05-19: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Removed'
Greetings Adventurer! Are you ready to smash your foes into a thousand pieces and earn tons of loot? Have you mastered the art of spell casting to disintegrate your enemies and hired a band of heroes to do your dirty work? Do you have a replacement mouse? Then get ready for an action packed RPG clicker aiming to bring more variety and choices to the clicker genre.
- Free to play!
- A Unique mix of action packed RPG combat and addictive clicker game mechanics.
- Fun clicking combat using a wide variety of spells and weapons to damage and control your enemies or heal and support your heroes.
- Destroy your enemies Pixel by Pixel and focus on specific body parts to quickly destroy them or stop them from using abilities.
- Unlock many different heroes and spells each with their own unique mechanics and build your own powerful lineup.
- Travel to other dimensions and soft reset your progress to unlock new heroes, spells and huge permanent rewards. But no reset will be the same, each dimension has its own challenging rules which will affect your choice in heroes and spells.
- Tons of customization! Upgrade your heroes, spells, unlock huge milestones and invest trait points that support your play-style.
- Full Steam integration with achievements, trading cards and friend leaderboard.
- Community driven development allows players to decide the direction of the game and contribute their own ideas and improvements.
FAQHow is Pixel Havoc different from other clicker games?
Pixel Havoc adds real clicking combat using spells and weapons to make clicking actually fun and sometimes even challenging.
There will also never be a perfect or repetitive strategy to go through the game because you always have to adapt your choice in heroes and spells to the current world to get the most out of it.How can I support the game?
Every vote counts! So feel free to share it with your friends, follow on twitter
or give feedback to the game!