2017-05-28: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Voxel Tycoon'
2017-06-07: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-01-25: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Voxel Tycoon — strategy game about transportation, building factories, and mining beautiful voxel landscapes.
So, if you like games such as OpenTTD and Factorio, or playing modded Minecraft, you’re in the right place.
Not comprehensive list of features includes:
- Dozens of locomotives, each with its own strengths and weakness
- Rich infrastructure Signals, bridges, tunnels, electricity
- Endless procedural world filled with unique biomes and cities
- Explore depths of the earth and find more rare resources
- Destructible world Be careful while handling any dangerous materials
- Build your own factories Automate mining, local logistics, and production then deliver goods to cities on trains, trucks or other kinds of transport
- Construct complex chains of production and supply needs of growing cities
- Research new technologies
- Multiplayer (co-op and vs)!
- Built with modding and community in mind
We are going to release VT as basic gameplay features will be implemented, and then constantly update with new content and improvements. There Mod API and tools will be also present.
If everything goes well, you can expect early alpha to be available this year.