2017-04-29: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Tiny Town VR'
2017-05-17: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
About This Game
Tiny Town VR is a casual world-building game in virtual reality, inspired by the nostalgic storytelling power of LEGO and others. Build your world, big or small, then fill it with any of over a thousand objects. Add characters whose joints can be pushed, pulled and twisted into any pose imaginable, then give them a voice with custom speech bubbles. Once the scene is set, capture your story using the in-game camera, give it a caption, then share it with your friends, direct to Facebook. Make something funny. Make something powerful. Make something your own.
- Intuitive and comfortable world building
- Over 1500 objects with which to build your worlds, including roads, buildings, people and more
- Multiple themes including town, farm, maritime, and others
- Natural gesture controls for panning, zooming, rotating and moving about the world
- In game photo capture, photo library, and publishing to Facebook
- Articulated characters allowing you to create complex poses with ease
- Unique inventory system and user interfaces built for VR
- Controllable heuristics that make building fun, including road and object snapping, easy object placement, guidelines, and more
- Support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift