2017-04-25: title added to greenlight with the title of 'MOBA GM'
2017-06-07: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-04-16: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
The premier single-player MOBA eSports management simulation game.
You Set The Strategy
Running an eSports team requires you to make tough decisions:
- Should you recruit a raw player who could be a star, or someone who can contribute right away?
- Should you resign a veteran player, or leave money to sign a free agent?
- Should you trade away your prospects for a player who can help you win now, or stockpile prospects for the future?
- Make the right choices and you can build a dynasty. But make the wrong choices and you'll get fired!
Some Key Existing Features
- The game works. It is playable right now. You can make a league and play for 100+ years.
- Make an unlimited number of leagues
- Sign players, make trades, and organize the roster
- Create a league that plays for a championship among 6 major conferences (NA, EU, China, Korea, Taiwan, and a Wild Card conference that has many countries)
- Create a league the has promotion and relegation in either the NA or EU
- Edit players
- Edit teams
- Edit champions
- Edit champion relative strength (current patch)
- Upload custom player files
- Upload custom player prospect files (new players becoming pro each year)
- Upload custom team files
- Upload custom champion files
- Upload custom patch files
- Give players pick and ban guidance
- Watch a play by play of any game
- Review box scores of any game for any year
- Review league player stats for any year
- Review league team stats for any year
- Significant simulation speed improvements from initial versions.
- plus many many more!
Major Features For Planned Summer Release
- In the league with 6 major conferences:
- add a secondary conference and a ladder (you can make the ladder as big as you want) for each major conference to allow for promotion and relegation,
- add the Spring and Fall split format, and
- add a between split tournament
- Create Coach Mode that gives the user more flexibility with team strategy and player training.
- Create Player Mode that gives the user the ability to sign with teams, adjust training, and make critical in game decisions.
- More expansive display of champion stats league wide and for each player
Rome wasn't built in a day and neither are the best sports management simulation games. I see this as just the first iteration. I think the base for MOBA GM has been created that makes everything possible in the future. But I need some backers now. Hopefully you will join me on this journey.