2017-04-21: title added to greenlight with the title of 'CHOP'
2017-05-23: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-02-27: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
is a fast-paced fighting game with bloody killings,
blistering moves and formidable psychic powers. Use your skills to challenge your friends in this supercharged party game !
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Glorious ragdoll dismemberments and delightful slaughters !
- Several game modes (Rush Out, Last Man, 2v2, 1V3...)
- 4 playable characters
- 4 special abilities to choose from
- Same hitbox and basic skills = perfect balancing
- Walk on every surfaces (walls, ceiling...)
- Various arenas
- Random Power Up to spice up battles
- Deadly traps
- Many options to customize your games
The Rush Out mode is the heart of the game. Once you've killed one of your opponents in the arena, a vortex opens :
Your goal is to reach it as fast as you can to get out of the arena first. That's how you'll score the most.
But if you get killed before leaving the arena, your vortex closes :
Then, you'll have to kill again to escape.
The reversals of situations induced by this mechanic lead to either quite short or much longer rounds, depending on the skills of the players.
Combined with the fact that it only takes one shot to kill and that you respawn almost instantly, CHOP is meant to give a game feel close to what you experience when you play fast FPS such as Quake or Doom, mixed with platformer setting and influences from Towerfall, Nidhogg and Super Smash Bros.