2017-03-20: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Lumberjack VR'
2017-06-08: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-10-01: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
What is Lumberjack VR?
Lumberjack VR is the ultimate test for the plaid wearing, axe wielding, lumber enthusiast. This highly advanced training simulator will test your speed, strength and accuracy. You will be put in front of 1-3 state of the art, belt driven, throwing machines. These machines will hurl wood logs toward you at high speed. You must split the logs as straight and even as possible to gain maximum points. To test awareness, the machines will sometimes throw other objects. These include bombs, whole chickens, strange mushrooms and more! Use these objects to your advantage to gain maximum points.Lumberjack VR features three game modes:
- Classic: The goal is to score as many points as you can within the time limit without dying. Play 30 level in 3 different environments.
- Time attack: Your score and multiplier is ticking down and you must gain points to keep your score above 0 for as long as possible. You must build up and maintain a high multiplier to succeed.
- Special levels: The special levels are similar to the other game modes but each level is focused on a specific skill. For an example, in one event, only thin logs will be throw at you to test your accuracy. In another event, an extreme amount of bombs will be thrown toward you and your main goal is to survive.
- Weekly online leader board
- Three game modes: Classic, Time attack and Special levels
- Three unique, unlockable axes
- Three semi unique environments
- Immersive wood chopping
First half of 2017
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- RAM: 8 GB or more
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- HTC Vive virtual reality headset