2017-03-14: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Majestic Trials'
2017-04-20: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-09-06: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Unfortunately, there are rather a lot of wizards. If you want to join the Majestic Few, be prepared to enter the Majestic Trials.
Majestic Trials is a turn-based fantasy tactical game where wizards compete to earn their place within the Majestic Citadel.
To succeed you will need help. A variety of creatures, mundane, magical and monstrous will be available, summoned with your magic or found and 'befriended'. Use their abilities to scout the area and combat your opponents and their servants, avoiding confrontations that could otherwise bring a swift end to your efforts to join the Majestic Few.
Discover forgotten spells to improve your character, find valuable and powerful treasures and try to prevent your opponents from doing the same. Each trial provides opportunities to improve yourself before the next trial, assuming of course that you survive that trial! You will need to explore every nook and every cranny of an area thoroughly.
- Choose a wizard to play from a large selection.
- Varied trials where you may face one or more opposing wizards.
- Many creatures to be found and befriended or summoned with your magic.
- Use terrain features to your advantage. Hide behind trees or set them on fire!
- Discover new spells and find useful treasure to help improve your character between trials.
- Curry favour from the Majestic Few. They don't all like each other and none of them want to be the one who loses their place to which-ever wizard comes out on top in the trials.