2017-03-10: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Cellz'
2017-03-29: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-11-01: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Cellz simulates the journey of a bacterium in the human body. Your only goal is to successfully destroy all the system, one organ at a time. By doing so, you will meet some pretty strange cells that will try to eradicate you. Your enemies are actual immune agents used by our body to eliminate invaders. You will also meet some unusual and funny characters that will add some challenge to your experience! Each organ has its own environmental type defense (for instance, stomach has gastric liquids) and they also have a unique bosse, making the game light and funny!
Your journey begins in the mouth and ends in the brain. You will explore in discover the human body like you never did before!
By now, Cellz has 4 types of enemy (Lymphocytes, Neutrophils, Monocytes and Macrophages) and I am planning to add more immune agents to diversify the game experience!Demo actually includes:
Game will include:
- Level-Up System based on experience (up to lvl 112);
- Mutations and Abilities (7 mutations, 30 Abilities);
- 1 Level (Stomach);
- 4 Elements (Red Cells, Platelets, Grease Particles & Minerals);
- 3 Weapons;
- 12 In-Game achievements;
- Arena Mode
- Complete Tutorial;
- More than 30 levels;
- Tons of unique skins;
- Weapons, weapons and more weapons;
- More abilities;
- More bosses;
- Multiplayer Modes (Coop, VS and Waves);
- Game editor
So, Cellz is educative, challenging, colorful, unique, fun and made for everyone!Why should you vote 'yes':
- Very active development: I've been working every single days on Cellz since January and I am planning to work on it for the next years!
- Community implied: The community will really participate in the evolution of Cellz by sharing ideas and suggestions, filling some forms and tracking bugs and glitches.
- Videos of development: You will be able to see the changes made in the game by following my YouTube channel.
- Great update rate: As I previously said, I work on the project every single day! So the game will update a lot.
- Steam Integration: I love Steam, I love Steam Cards and Steam Achievements! I would love to integrate Steam Workshop to!