2017-02-26: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Gun Road'
2017-03-16: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-03-28: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
All the authorities gone after the Event. Your world almost collapsed. But if you have a big gun - you have a chance. Is your gun big enough to survive or even to conquer the state? You'll never know if you will not try. Grab some gasoline and ride the road!
What is it?Gun Road
is a top-down action with RPG-elements in a post-apocalyptic world. You will ride your vehicle through the living world trying to find your destiny, fighting enemies, trading stuff, helping (or betraying, meh) people. It's like a road movie with your own scenario.
- Vehicles with different chassis (wheels, tracks, hovers, etc) and it's not just cosmetic feature
- Big living world with no prescripted events - you can accidently turn the story to the opposite side
- No stupid grinding quests!
- No inflicted playstyle, no formal good/evil choises - just kill them all do what you want
- Country divided by different factions and you can make fun of this - helping, killing, betraying or even ruling some of them
- Online co-op missions
Well, why so.....stupid feature / cheap graphics / bad english?
Well, because we've started development not so far ago but we want to show our game on the very early stage to gain feedback. You opinion is realy matters!
Who are the authors?
We are 'Bread Games' indie studio. At the moment there are just two of us. We have huge background in commercial gamedevelopment but now we want to make our
indie game (and with no pixelart at all!)