2017-02-15: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Flashing Lights'
2017-02-28: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-09-05: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
A game about emergency services, where you will choose your role to play as police officer, firefighter or medic. Open world environment with random missions to respond to.
Single player and multiplayer gameplay is available with AI assistance that can be toggled on or off in online games.
When a role is chosen, you will pick a vehicle that only you can drive.
You must look after the vehicle's condition i.e. the gas, engine, tyres. You can also change cars and roles in the same game session.
If a car is broken down or lost, you have the ability to call a mechanic AI or other player for a lift to the depot to pick a new vehicle.
Successfully completing missions will grant you Respect Points for your town’s departments in the region, leading to the government funding new vehicles and gadgets.
- Traffic stops
- Speed radar
- ID & vehicle checks
- Talk to and frisk civilians
- Driving under influence checks
- Parking tickets
- Take suspects to precinct
- Assist with tyre change
- Assist with engine failure
- Tow truck
- Respond to fire calls
- Respond to rescue calls
- Heal other players
- Respond to health calls
- Can be set on multiplayer mode. If set, they are a team vs police team.
All players can have only one car, this applies to civilians (bandits) too. When the bandit’s car is hit or lost after a “cooldown” (x minutes) he gets a message about a new car in some random location.
- Crime missions.
- Civilians are not displayed on PD/Fire/EMS player’s radars, only if in visible distance.
- The player can carry one weapon per type and change them at station:
- Baton (Police)
- Taser (Police)
- Primary (light weapon/tool)
- Secondary (heavy weapon/tool)
- Vehicle’s trunk
- Fire extinguisher
- Traffic cones
- Spare tyre
- Store a submachine gun / Shotgun (Police vehicle)
- Bullets for your weapons (Police vehicle)
- Spike strips (Police vehicle)
- Crowbar (Fire vehicle)
- Axe (Fire vehicle)
- Spreader (Fire vehicle)
- Chainsaw (Fire vehicle)
- Med Bag (EMS vehicle)
- Stretcher (EMS vehicle)
- Body uniforms
- Choose vehicles
- Body textures
- Emergency lights (Set in windows, grill, roof, mirrors)
- Push bumper
The game have a multi language support, for now it is in english only, will update the language list later.
More details coming soon as the project grows!
The game is a work in progress and planned as Early Access with core gameplay and multiplayer.
Rate, Share, Follow the Steam post and on Facebook