2017-02-16: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Brief Battles'
2017-02-28: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-03-16: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
May your butt reign supreme in Brief Battles, use your underpants to fight your friends in this fast-paced couch gaming platform fighter!
Conquer your foes with flaming hot pants, buns of steel, toxic tighty whities and more. Brief Battles features over-the-top gameplay, colourful heroes, ridiculous game modes and hilarious combat powers.
- Equip a variety of super powered underpants during battle to be granted absurd combat powers.
- Playable heroes are cute, plump, wobbly and agile.
- Players have a huge amount of control to get around and take down their foes. Using sticky nubs (hands), players can stick to almost any flat surface.
- Battle in treacherous arenas with vibrant, eye-popping visuals. Arenas feature interactive elements and hazards unique to the region of play.
- Choose from classic or ridiculous underpant themed game modes. (All modes yet to be announced)
Introducing the first 4 heroes of Brief Battles! Sparrow, Professor Tubbins, Violet and Kevin!Love of couch games + underpants + sticky cute characters + fully embracing the power of the butt = Brief Battles.Brief Battles is currently in development around the alpha stage with many unannounced features.
We're saving a bunch of details for later announcements, so if you have any questions we'll do our best to give you answers! We plan on launching Brief Battles as a fully featured game, with continued support and content after launch.Who's making Brief Battles? We are!
We're Juicy Cupcake - a two-man indie dev team from Adelaide, Australia. We're all about developing games with humor thrown into the mix! Online Play
Our plan with Brief Battles is to create a fantastic couch gaming experience. Brief Battles will launch without online play. Online functionality may be considered in the future. Localisation
We will be supporting a number of languages in Brief Battles on release. Contact
Need to get in touch? Fill in the contact form on the Brief Battles website.[briefbattles.com]
Cheers for taking the time to check out Brief Battles!
- Andrew & Tim