2017-02-13: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Mall Mayhem'
2017-03-17: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-10-04: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Mall Mayhem is a game with one very simple goal: destroy the mall. How you do it is up to you. At your arsenal is a variety of weapons perfect for the job. Watch your Mayhem Meter as you wreak havoc. The faster you destroy the mall, the faster your Mayhem Meter will rise and you'll gain more points and abilities. With over 10 huge malls packed with items your destructive spree won't end anytime soon. Unless, of course, you flip the car. That would cause a very sudden end to your fun.
- Mall Mayhem: Cause as much mayhem as you can as fast as you can.
- Black Friday: Destroy every single object in the mall.
- Blackout: Destroy the mall using only the headlights on your car.
- Slippery Slope: Uh Oh! The janitor forgot to dry the floors. The mall just became a drift course.
- Inversion: Flips the entire mall upside down for an alternative experience.
- Plus 3 more game modes that will be refined as the game continues development.
AbilitiesYou gain abilities as your Mayhem Meter and your score increases. These abilities help you create even more mall chaos.
- Boost: Get a quick burst of speed to rip through the mall.
- Angel Arms: In a sticky situation? Use this ability to teleport back to the center of the mall.
- Mallagra: Like the name implies, use this ability to supersize your vehicle and crush everything in your path.
- Skyfall: Teleport into the air and kamikaze into the mall for tons of destruction.
- Plus more abilities that will be refined as the game continues development.
The Mayhem Meter is the fastest way to unlock new abilities and gain the points to use them. The faster you destroy the mall, the higher your score multiplier will rise and the more points you'll gain.
You play as Richard Head, a disgruntled mall employee who’s had enough. After hot wiring the car on display there is only one thing left to do: destroy the mall. Thankfully, due to strict government regulations, all cars displayed in malls are equipped with advanced weapons technology. Don’t damage the car though! You should probably put it back where you found it when the job is done.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my game! Your vote is greatly appreciated and I can't wait to finish and release the game to everyone!
- Fast paced action packed gameplay; there’s mayhem around every corner.
- Advanced destruction technology that fully utilizes Unreal Engine 4.
- Constant 60 FPS framerate due to optimization techniques.
- Controller support for more relaxing chaotic gameplay.
- Navigate through over 10 huge malls packed with items.
- Action packed arcade style gameplay with 8 game modes.
- Mall music and elevator music that goes perfectly with the destruction.
- Created by one developer with a great passion for playing and creating video games.
- Mall Mayhem is expected to have a $2-$4 price tag.