2017-02-02: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Eternum'
2017-02-16: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-07-16: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Eternum is a platformer videogame with the look and feel of the '80s arcade cabinet games. Titles that have inspired and most influenced its creation are: Bomb Jack (Tehkan, 1984), Ghosts' n Goblins (Capcom, 1985), Baluba -louk no Densetsu (Able, 1986) and Psychic 5 (Jaleco, 1987).Features:
- Awesome gameplay (may cause addiction).
- Memorable soundtrack ( www.thewardenclyffe.com
- Retro, arcade and platform 100%
- 16-bit aesthetics
- Plenty of different enemies
- 25 Levels
- Special levels with final bosses
- Secrets bonus on each level