2017-01-26: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Stay Alive: Apocalypse'
2017-02-28: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-11-30: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
"Stay Alive: Apocalypse"; A Game In A Different Genre
We all played Zombie games and survival games. We smashed the zombie heads with our baseball bats, we tried to survive by looting some buildings and bodies. Yes we all did. But have you ever played a Sandbox Survival Zombie RPG? You heard it right. In "Stay Alive: Apocalypse" we will offer you an indie zombie survival game which is in a sandbox world and presents rpg elements.
What is a Sandbox Survival Zombie RPG Game?
First of all our game is a survival zombie game in basic. It offers you an apocalyptic world with zombies and survival elements against these badass zombies . But it is a different game. The world in our game will change in every new game. The places of buildings, the furnitures of that buildings, the colours of the furnitures and also the texture of buildings, the loot ratio, the places of NPC's and the zombies will change in every new game. The neighbourhood in our game will be generated automatically and it will be different when you click "Start Game" button everytime. But this will not change the main storyline.
Features of Our Game
Apart from its unique genre, we offer you a unique gaming experience.
- 625km square map.
- Random generated cities.
- You can enter every house without a loading screen.
- You can interact with every object in our game.
- You will be able to move every object and furniture so you can create barricades for your safety.
- You will cook with a different and unique cooking system which you have never seen in other games.
- Craftable items and weapons.
- Detailed and RPG based character creation with 8 different stats, 30 different traits, 10 different job backgrounds and 20 different skills. Also you can dubbing your character.
- A world with a day/night cycle and realistic weather - season system.
- You will find NPC's to interact and you can even team up with them.
- Different types of vehicles to drive and you can upgrade them.
- You will find interesting and different survival systems. (For example; if you run out of water, you can put a bucket outside while it is raining and fill it with water.)
- Various melee weapons, pistols and rifles.
- Lots of various injuries and illnesses.
The game is still in development. At this stage I make updates into game with all kinds of recommendations. Due to the budget constraint, I plan to release the game Early Access in the first phase. But this process will be very short (An estimated maximum of 6 months). I will also make zombie and NPC models for the experts. Unfortunately, I can not take time because character modeling is a very long process for me.
New buildings, furniture, objects and systems are will be added until the relaese of the game. I plan to increase the number of objects to 600 (Its allready 500). Adding new vehicles and completing the map is also among my plans.
I'll work on graphics later. The current performance of the game is fine but working on optimizations will be done again after the last additions. At the end of the optimization, I will be able to see how much graphics enhancement I can make based on the CPU, RAM, graphics card used and I will direct my work accordingly.
Thank you for your patience.