2017-01-09: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Little Bug'
2017-01-24: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-06-12: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
A twin stick platformer about a girl lost between Life and Death...
-SUPPORT LITTLE BUG'S FIG CAMPAIGN- https://www.fig.co/campaigns/little-bug
Nyah is lost and the sun is quickly setting. A massive presence materializes in the darkness, its eyes barely visible through trembling branches. Nyah runs, terrified of what might have happened to her mom, but then she falls... she's woken by a light zipping through the air, and it beckons her, feeling strangely familiar, warming her mind - but the world around her has changed. Lost spirits roam the horizon while remains of the dead dance in dark canyons. Nyah finds the warmth of the light isn't just in her head - when she focuses on it, a wildly powerful beam connects them, but she has a whole lot to learn if she's ever going to find her mom in this strange land.
With Little Bugâ€™s twin stick control system, you can simultaneously guide both Nyah and her companion spirit. Their connection is a multi-situational tool, allowing creative gameplay and fast-paced puzzles.
Full Build Features:
All screenshots and gameplay footage is from the original free demo. The full release is currently being rebuilt from the ground up, so you can expect a whole lot more:
- Play local co-op with a friend!
- Explore secret areas and alternate routes.
- Blast through new obstacles, like melting barriers and movable objects.
- Experiment with new abilities for Nyah, including friendly spirits you can control.
- Considerably expanded visuals, collectables and animations.
- Discover answers to mysteries presented in the demo as you play through the rich story.
- Face off against an expanded cast of restless spirits and more!
Awards:Official Selection 2016
- Fantastic ArcadeBest Overall
- Intel Developer Forum 2016Best Platformer of the Year
- Intel Level Up 2016
"GIANT PURPLE HANDS OH MY GOD WHAT ARE THEY AND ALSO WHERE DID ALL THESE CREEPY CRYING EYES COME FROM?"
- Rock Paper Shotgun
"Little Bug is a REALLY cool game demo and I can't wait for the full version!"
"I really appreciate this game. Really creative and awesome."
- 2 Girls 1 Quick Look
Links: Back Little Bug on Fig![www.fig.co] download the free demo![gamejolt.com]