2016-12-18: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Beasts Battle 2'
2016-12-28: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-09-02: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
I’m the developer of the turn-based game Beasts Battle 2 aimed to recreate the spirit of Heroes of Might and Magic, King’s Bounty and Braveland. My game looks a lot like Braveland but I'm trying to make it more diverse.
About the game:
- an interesting story with lots of good jokes between the characters
- 6 hours of gameplay
- 22 units and 16 upgraded units (38 units in total)
- artifacts and hero skills
- main game world with 4 acts and 2 dungeons (8 battlefield backgrounds)
- each unit has its own abilities which makes the game more diverse.