2016-12-09: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Smart Junior Academy'
2017-06-08: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-09-22: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Smart Junior Academy
Memory and concentration
Educational games series for children.
It comprises diverse exercises which not only develop memory and concentration but, most of all, guarantee great fun.
They are suited to children’s needs and age:
- instructions read by a reader
- safe, violence-free
- enthusiastic praises
- virtual rewalds: cups and medals
- every several minutes phisical activities are automatically started
Smart Junior Academy educational computer games provide more than 80 varied exercises which develop children’s minds and also extend their knowledge of biology, mathematics and geography.
Great emphasis is placed on conveying information about natural environment in a fascinating way.
Purpose: improvement of memory and concentration and learning through play.
PC educational games
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Processor: 1.5 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Free disk space: 400 MB, Graphics card: 256 MB, Sound card compatible with DirectX9, Minimum display resolution: 1024x768 px , DVD drive
Try out all the 4 parts of the computer programme and play and develop throughout the year:
• set in the atmosphere of reviving nature
• children learn tidiness and waste sorting
• they recognize silhouettes of birds and animals
• they learn to associate adult animals with their offspring
• most beautiful scenery filled with warm autumn colours
• tasks connected with the season’s typical activities, such as working in the fields and raking fallen leaves
• children identify fruits in orchards and woods
• they memorize shapes and colours of plants
• game themes refer to summer holiday atmosphere
• children learn the names of various plants, including flowers and cereal crops
• they learn to identify flags of different countries
• they learn sport disciplines
• pleasant scenery set in winter mood
• children learn to identify tracks left by forest animals in the snow
• they listen to and identify animal sounds
• they learn numbers and basic counting principles