2016-12-05: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Fear of Heights Show VR'
2016-12-28: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
Fear of Heights Show VR
is an adventure VR game which makes your adrenal hormone rise violently.
Pick up the handles and wear the headset, you will pass through the first floor of a skyscraper in Lujiazui, Shanghai. If you press the button on the elevator, you will have a good view of the Jin Mao Tower and WFC in the time it takes for an elevator rise rapidly.
There is a trembling cat kidnapped by the terrorist on the board which is hung in the air. High in the atmosphere, your task is to save the cat. If you don’t pay enough attention to it, you will fall from the sky.
Can you overcome your fear of heights and make the first step bravely?
- Both Chinese and English versions
- The real building models in Lujiazui, Shanghai
- A clear picture without any dizzy feelings
- The VR scene with strong sense and challenging the psychological endurance of players
- The sensation of asphyxia falling from the sky(Please pay attention to your headset)
- More than half of the players scaring to step up onto the board in dozens of testers
- More levels published in the future, such as the challenge of the Burj Dubai, the challenge of the Eiffel Tower