2016-11-02: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Aura of Worlds'
2016-11-23: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-04-13: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Aura of Worlds is a creative strategy roguelike platformer. It has a strong focus on exploration, improvisation and manipulating the environment to your advantage. The game currently has over 50 unique enemies and traps in addition to several bosses. It also features over 7 level themes that drastically change the layout and challenges of each level.
- Abilities ranging from slowing down time to hand shields that can be used to reflect bullets and slide off enemies.
- Randomized level themes: Flooded corridors filled with mines, rising lava, fading light, corridors lined with toxic and carnivorous plants...
- Hand crafted pixel art by Jessica Turner and Lachlan Cartland
- Unique soundtrack from the talented Amanda J. Lim and other sound artists.
- Every object has multiple uses E.g. Is that ceiling lantern a portable light source or an improvised flaming Molotov...
- Each situation is intended to be challenging but solvable with planning and agility. For example there is a laser force field trap in front of you. Do you throw an enemy into it? Blow up the conduit with a grenade? Blink through it? Cloak yourself to pass through undetected?
- There are a multitude of other mechanics such as cones of visions for enemies, cloaking, turret hacking, grab and throw almost everything, mouse aiming, 2d spherical lighting, terraforming…
To find out more, check out our website: