2016-10-29: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Gamma Blast'
2017-06-07: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-02-02: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
TRY THE ALPHA DEMO http://www.indiedb.com/games/gamma-blast
- Blast your way through several enemy waves.
- Strike at enemy formations prioritizing targets depending on the situation.
- Rip them to pieces using an arsenal of powerful and versatile weapons.
- Focus and put your reflexes to the test dodging a fire storm of enemy projectiles.
- Destroy challenging Bosses to achieve victory.
- 4 Stages are currently available in the full Alpha and a unique Boss at the end of each stage. 7 Stages will be available in the final game.Mid-bosses will also be included.
- More enemy types will be added with more varied bullet patterns.Also several different enemy formations.
- More varied environments will be added.
- Support for many different controller types will be added.
ARSENALPrimary Weapon Types
Core Weapon Types
- Ion Pulse Gun (starting weapon)
- Plasma Spread Fire
- Laser Lance
- Plasma Bolt (starting weapon)
- Laser Beam
- Phaser Beam
- Gamma Lightning
- Dumbfire Missiles (starting weapon)
- Seeking Missiles
- Assault Missiles
- Frag Missiles
HOW TO PLAY
- Push the 'Fire' button to Fire all Weapons. Hold the 'Fire' button for charged Core Weapon Fire.
- Hold the 'FreeAim' button and move the spaceship to aim toward the direction the spaceship is moving. Release the 'FreeAim' button to Lock the Core Weapon Fire direction.
- Hold the 'Focus' button to reduce the spaceship movement speed. This is useful for dodging enemy bullets in certain situations.
- The only vulnerable spot of the player spaceship is the green core.