2016-12-20: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Bloody Trapland 2 : Curiosity'
2016-12-28: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-03-09: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
The adventurers of Bloody Trapland
is back! ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/257750
Bloody Trapland is a fast-paced multiplayer platformer where the levels are filled with dozens of dangerous traps and tricky jumps that stand in your way!
We are staying true to the original; yet improving every aspect of it.
Play co-op with your friends or take on the challenges on your own. With support for up to 4 players at once, local and/or online.
This is a challenging, yet simple game that anyone can enjoy, whether you're a casual or a hardcore gamer.
- 2D platforming at it's best, game feel is key to us
- Steam integrated Multiplayer, Local & Online 1-4players
- Big variation of secret areas and levels, the rewards will make it worth finding them
- Bragworthy achivments, it should feel good when you unlock them
- Hand crafted Art & Level design, created with huge passion for the game
- Original soundtrack & sound effects by Fredrik Häthén
- In game level editor, release your inner creativity using the very same tools as us, all built into the game.
.. And much much more!
- New mechanics - new play mechanics as in, wallslide, groundslide and airdash
- Loads of levels - Spread across 6 totally unique worlds
- Bosslevels - Epic boss fights will be a part of your journey
- Hidden Coins - Find secret coins to unlock Temple challenges
- Secret world - Beat all Temple challenges to reveal a hidden world
- Create your own adventure - Make your own levels and link them together as an adventure
- Game Master - Create your own game rules using our in game editor with real code support
- Morbidity - New and improved death scenarios. Child friendly version is optional
- Dedicated servers - multiplayer just works
- Lots and Lots of traps
Join us in the creation as we strive to make one of the best 2D Platformers of 2017!
We want to give Bloody Trapland the love it really deserves. This is being made as much for ourselves as for all of you who liked the first one. We would love to hear your opinion about the game, what features do you want to see in the sequel?
And Season's Greetings to you all!