2016-07-21: title added to greenlight with the title of 'TRAGO'
2016-07-26: item has been marked as Incompatible
2016-07-26: item has been marked as Compatible
2016-07-27: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2018-06-02: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
TRAGO is an interactive narrative game that unfolds in a regular night pub in a regular neighborhood in a regular city of Brazil. The player meets Juca, a tired hard worker who doesnâ€™t face his own problems very well. On a specially tiring night, Juca decides to stop by Trago, a regular pub on the way home, the best place to have a little chat and distract.
The gameplay consists on a point and click where Juca can talk to people around him. The drinking mini game gets an important role that allows Juca to be more confident on exploring his surroundings by unlocking new dialogues. After all, if Juca is not aware of everything that happens, he may be on serious trouble.
Space Giraff3 wants to bring a delightful narrative game with immersive and fun dialogues in an real Brazilian pub atmosphere, altogether with some mysteries situations that catches the player to the end.
- Dynamic narrative: choose well which conversation will start first; you may end up losing important information;
- Fun and delightful dialogues, situations and a full of mysterious narrative;
- Drinking game: Set the correct key sequence to drink as much Tragos you can;
- Phone Calls: use the points you earned while drinking to unlock...
- Juicy effects and beautiful art - focus effects, smooth camera movements and a beautiful art style to contemplate.