2016-08-07: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Quadrablaze'
2017-06-07: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2017-09-21: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Try the alpha demo - Note: May not work on all PCs. Haven't worked out why yet
A bright, top-down space arena shooter with, boss fights, upgradable abilities and weapons. All upgrades are available from the start of the game so you can power up your ship to your liking! But in order to upgrade you've got to defeat increasingly harder enemies and gain points to buy them. Last as long as you can because once you die, it's all over.
- Keyboard/Mouse and Controller Support (Xbox 360, Xbox One and generic gamepads) with in-game button icons)
- Keys are rebindable
- Minions (some with multiple tiers)
- 8 Weapon slots that can be upgraded individually
- An assortment of abilities
- Leveling system
Known System Requirements
- 512MB RAM
- 64-bit OS (Tested on Windows 10)
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card