An action packed vehicle-combat game, where you defend a base, conquer mining outposts, and replicate the vehicles you destroy.Main Features:
- An Open World to explore from a top-down perspective (in the main SP mode).
- A Landscape filled with enemy bases to destroy, mining outposts to take advantage of, and dangerous convoys that interact with the world.
- Many upgradeable faction based vehicles to unlock and secret cars too.
- 3D skillful Car Combat where every vehicle is unique in some way.
- Simple base building mechanics to unlock and upgrade said vehicles.
- A backstory to unravel, and give context to the world.
- Several Coop modes to play with a friend.
In a very distant future,
The last human starship needs a new home, looking for the next earth-like planet to colonize.
They found "Gliese 581g" a known earth-like exoplanet, has now developed vegetation and a breathable atmosphere.
So, to begin the construction of the future colonies, 5 Replicator bots are sent.
You are one of the robots.
Your mission is to gather resources and build everything needed for humans to descend from the starship and successfully colonize the planet.
after a rough landing on Gliese-581g something goes wrong with the battery and you are forced to shut down and replicate an emergency solar panel to recharge.
Next thing you know, you boot up in the middle of an electric storm, battery is full, but something is off,
there's no connection to the starship.
also, why is there an old rusty armored vehicle next to you?
The player will have to keep his base alive and build the best vehicle possible to destroy every bandit on the planet.Misc:
you can check my game’s profile on IndieDB for news here: