2015-11-03: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Trespassers'
2015-11-17: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2016-06-03: item has been marked as Incompatable
2016-06-04: item has been marked as Compatable
2017-10-03: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
In a not so distant future, the nuclear apocalypse
devastates almost the entire civilization. Mutants, people scavenging and looting, and robots populate the dangerous city. Two of the dumbest guys in the world
manage to survive, as they were lost in the country side when everything happened. Extremely excited and worried, they start their own adventure
to try and rescue their favorite TV sex symbol
, who was in the heart of the city.Trespassers
is a fast-paced run 'n gun, inspired by classic action arcades
, featuring skills and upgrades
, secret missions
and a bit of exploration
for 1 or 2 players (*)
, that puts you in the skin of these two idiots in their quest to restore the order and, more importantly, rescue the girl. And, in their minds, do other things worth it: protect the last beers, demolish guvernamental buildings, save sick dudes, kill bosses and many other things that they think are needed for the new future.
(*) Friend not included with the game
- Action everywhere: frenetic action fighting hordes of enemies, on foot or driving your pick up. Or a tank.
- Alone ... or local co-op!: Trespassers is design from the ground with local co-op in mind. Bring a dude (*) home and don't play alone!
- Tons of weapons: guns, machine guns, heavy machine guns, flamethrowers, chainsaws, shotguns, nail guns, rifles ... and many more to come
- Grenades! Kill your enemies, your own dude or commit suicided with them. Handle with care.
- Skills: get skills from completing missions or defeating ...
- Bosses: bigger, stronger, bloodier, more whatever
Some random comments from players met at events
"Best game ever!"
"Are you the ones that give free badges?"
"It's like M*** Slug/B** Force" (usually depends on the age of the player)
"Why don't you put this on VR?"
"But tomorrow I'm coming back, ¿ok?" (after more than 2 hours playing)
"Why don't you put this on mobile? Why not??"
"It's like CoD, but with worse graphics"