2015-08-24: title added to greenlight with the title of 'Burnin' Rubber 5 HD'
2015-10-30: status changed from 'Waiting' to 'Greenlit'
2016-06-03: item has been marked as Incompatable
2016-06-04: item has been marked as Compatable
2016-06-14: item has been marked as Incompatible
2016-06-15: item has been marked as Compatible
2018-01-17: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
What is it?
Burnin' Rubber 5 HD is the version as it was intended to be! Battle over 30+ challenges agains the toughest oppponents ever! Unlock new cars, buy new weapons and upgrades.
Burnin' Rubber 5 is a massive 3D action racing game completely remastered. Jam-packed with all of the destructive goodness that made the previous games such a huge success!
The Burnin' Rubber games have been online since 2007 with over hundreds of millions of plays. At Xform we greatly enjoy developing new entries. Iterating upon the previous one and trying to get even more action and explosions in the new one.
Since the games were originally developed for online play we always had to cut and tone down our content. The released version was never the same as our 'development' version, but NOT for much longer. We would like to introduce you to the full HD remaster of Burnin' Rubber 5! Besides the obligatory bugfixes we feature:
- Full high resolution, uncompressed textures and audio
- Additional visual effects never meant for online use (e.g. shadows)
- Campaign and Daily Challenges (unlock unique cars!)
- 3 Challenge modes
- Unique Team Battle mode; battle with a team of 4 of your vehicles agains another team!
- 36 Challenges
- Most epic end boss ever!
- 50 vehicles. Including, but not limited to; sportscars, trucks, classics and a horse!
- 20 Primary and secondary weapons. Including miniguns, railgun, homing missiles and Fuel-air RPGs.
- 6 Special weapons. E.g. Control a flak cannon on your roof while AI controls your car. Shoot and destroy!
- Hidden Packages for that very unique, odd vehicle
- Partial controller support
Vote for us now and get this game and future ones (6!) on the road! Pun intended!