2016-06-03: item has been marked as Incompatable
2016-06-04: item has been marked as Compatable
2016-07-06: item has been marked as Incompatible
2016-07-06: item has been marked as Compatible
2018-01-26: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Join the Group for weekly updates Here!
Check out the Kickstarter for more information about Kotosha Kotosha
is a turret defense game that brings real time fun to a genre that I feel has lost its way. This game is not a FPS, it is not multi-player, it is an old fashioned TD game with brand new features, such as;
- Path selection - Choose a path by selecting which wave you will face next.
- More ways to Play - Towers, Magic, and Environment are all factors that can be manipulated to win the game.
- Environment - Destroy mountains to cause rock slides, Rip down trees for extra resources, and more.
- Turret vs Tower - Choose to upgrade either the turret top or the tower base for unique strategies.
- Gridless Building - You can build a tower wherever you please, as long as its not atop of another tower.
The Why(s) of Kotosha
The goal for us isn't to make a great story, not that we don't want a good story, we just want to focus on gameplay. We want to make a game that has replay- ability because itâ€™s fun, not just to get all the achievements or to unlock everything, but because you want to play it again. Thatâ€™s our main goal.
To do that, each level has secrets, selectable pathing, and unique perks per level, inter-actable environment and a lot more. I will update the page every week with the features and towers that have been added, oh, and the levels.
Update 1 - Multiplayer
After talking with the guys, we decided to add a couple goals to our Kickstarter, if those goals are reached we'll have enough funding to purchase servers for adding Online Multiplayer. We would love to add Online Co-op Campaign, Online Co-op VS, and Online 1v1 Ranked and non-Ranked.
If this is something you'd love in a TD genre game, please visit our Kickstarter
for more information and maybe pre-purchase the game for a low $5. (you'll get a steam key too if we get Greenlit.)