2016-06-03: item has been marked as Incompatable
2016-06-04: item has been marked as Compatable
2018-05-26: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
A modern evolution of the classic arcade racer, making updates to the gameplay while maintaining the late 80s style.
- A roster of cars inspired by the mid-late 80s and early 90s.
- Tracks ranging from city streets to coastal beaches and many in between.
- Single-player modes including a character oriented career mode, circuit races, and leaderboard chasing time trials.
- Local splitscreen and online multiplayer races.
- PC/Mac release planned for 2015. (Possible Linux release if interest is there).
[quote=Kotaku]Drift Stage continues to be the coolest racer we've seen in ages.[/quote]
[quote=Rock Paper Shotgun]...easily learned but with plenty of tiny tweaks to shave milliseconds...[/quote]Credits
- Programming: Chase Pettit (@chasepettit)
- Art: Charles Blanchard (@delkoduck)
- Music: Hugh Myrone (@hughmyrone) - https://soundcloud.com/myroneofficial