2015-07-26: status changed from 'Greenlit' to ''
2016-06-03: item has been marked as Incompatable
2016-06-04: item has been marked as Compatable
2016-07-15: item has been marked as Incompatible
2016-07-15: item has been marked as Compatible
2018-08-19: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Monkey Island meets Monty Python's Holy Grail in a silly medieval point and click adventure game! At least!
- You play Lancelot, the sexiest Knight Of the Round Table.
- God gave you a quest: go find the Holy Grail, put some booze in it and celebrate the biggest party England has ever known!
- But the Grail is hidden deep into a dangerous place, where all men are gay and women have hair under their arms: the Kingdom of France!
They talked about Lancelot's Hangover!
- "A healthy dose of political incorrectness" (Jack Allin, Adventure Gamers)
- "Lancelot’s Hangover draws a lot of its humor from its unique visuals" (Joel Couture, Indie Game Mag)
- "One of the most sarcastic adventure game I ever played." (Marco Alba, GiocoIndie)
- "This guy brought back the madness of classic graphic adventure games, Discworld and Monty Python." (Twinsen, Nivel Oculto)
- "Unique medieval themed art and music bring this adventure to life, and it’s sure to be an entertaining ride!" (Loralee Pearman, Adventure Game Hub)
Presskit and HD screenshots on www.lancelotshangover.com/press
What’s unique about the game?
- It's 1992 point and click humour in a today gaming experience (with 1080p VGA graphics!)
- All the art, animations, story, dialogs, code made by one single guy (who's high on drugs 14 hours a day!)
- You play a sexy half-naked knight!
- The game fits in only 154 floppy disks! Wow!
- Any older-than-1995-Pentium PC would be okay