2016-03-27: status changed from 'Greenlit' to 'Released'
Join Nelly Cootalot in this indie adventure game, and rescue birds hypnotised by the villainous Baron Widebeard. Explore a charming, hand-drawn world created by award-winning comedian and filmmaker Alasdair Beckett-King.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? In what way is a frozen volcano involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly's journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. She'll meet outlandish characters and face perplexing challenges in her quest for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
- Mac, Windows & Linux
- Full Voice-Acting in English & German
- Art & Animation in glorious High Definition
- German, Spanish, Italian & French Localisations
- Over 45 Unique Characters & 35 Locations
Nelly Cootalot first appeared in the popular freeware adventure Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy, and in 2013 a successful Kickstarter Campaign funded the development of Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet.
Nice Quotes"Nelly Cootalot does look fantastic. Go support them NOW!"
- Ragnar Tornquist, (The Longest Journey)"Beckett-King proved he's a strong writer in the first freeware game, and doubly proves a great sense for comic timing... two really important elements for getting this genre right."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun"If the quality of the original is anything to go by I'm pretty sure this will indeed be an amazing game"
- IndieGames Weblog“That Ginger Jesus guy is funny!”
- Tim Schafer, (Full Throttle)
Find Out More...